Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dysfunctional Disasters

The whole summer romance thing decided to come early this year and sink its teeth into spring. I swear the dynamic of my whole group has changed at least 5 times in the past few weeks. It's starting to annoy me... NEED SOME REGULARITY UP IN MY LIFESTYLE.

Far Out.

Oh the tiffs of Teenage "Love"... They kill me every time.

On a lighter note: I'm making cupcakes with Luke's mom in the morning, after Luke and I get Grind and sit on the Esplanade. Mmm life - so fickle, yet so sweet.

As evident, this post has turned into a bit of a whinge, so I figure why not go all out and complain some more?!

I need more money... to buy pretty things that make me temporarily happy.
Gosh i'm so materialistic hard done by.

Either way, You know you love me.

-K.


No comments:

Post a Comment