My blogging has been less than average.
To be fair though, I was at Hillsong Conference all week - (MOST AMAZING WEEK EVER)
- I work at Maccas = terrible pay (note to self: get new job).
- I spent all of my money (or lack there of) on Paramore
& You Me At Six tickets.
- I drink too much coffee, resulting in me spending my
last 3.50 on many occasions.
- I have a new child to sponsor - Samuel Bagh...
HE IS BEYOND CUTE!
- Maccas is still the worst.
- Those tickets will be worth it.
- I wouldn't give up coffee.
- If my lack of Manolo Blahnik shoes, handbag and YSL wallet means
Samuel can merely have a life, then I can most definitely go without!
On that note, it is 1.10am and I have church in the morning!
Time for those Z's!
(Excuse the terrible photo quality)
Oh look - It's Jess Vella...
Just this guy I like to call JUDAH SMITH!
Oh for the Love of Lauren!