Tuesday, November 9, 2010

cause for a moment a band of thieves in ripped up jeans got to rule the world.


I just finished the School Certificate... feels kind of weird. I remember Hannah doing it two years ago, and Jade doing it last year... It just seemed so important back then. People studied. It was weird. As for me though, I naturally decided to wing it, Thank the Lord! Seriously so easy considering my study habits, or lack thereof.

I'm a bit too excited for school now though - more than any human being should be! I've always loved school, yet now the fact that I'm done for the year and can just wreak some havoc around the place is getting me way too keen!

Until the goods start tomorrow at school though, I'm tired and emotional. In need of some gooooooood sleep.

Night Pals.

-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment